NOTE Please note that Workplace"Workplace" describes the Workplace service in its entirety. is a cloud-based service and requires an Internet connection in order to function.
Workplace DesktopAlso known as the Workplace Desktop app, and in the context of this documentation, simply "the app," Workplace Desktop is the software installed on a computer that is responsible for synchronizing data between the local drive and the cloud. requires the following:
- Intel i5 or later
- 8GB RAM
- 2GB available hard disk space
- 2 cores allocated. If you are using a virtual machine, 4 cores recommended
- Windows 8.1 with latest service packs
- Windows 10 with latest service packs
NOTE Workplace Desktop requires .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later. The EXE installer will automatically install the appropriate .NET framework, but the MSI package for AD GPSI requires the .NET framework to be installed independently.
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later