All users (Two-Factor Authentication will be required for some users)
Go to Workplace Online
All users are required to log in to Workplace OnlineWorkplace Online is the web portal that users within a team can use to access their data and administer their team. with a username and password. Depending on how your team administrator has configured your account, you may be required to use two-factor authentication.
If Single Sign-On is enabled for you, refer to Single Sign-On.
- Go to https://awp.autotask.net/login to open the login page:
- Enter you username.
- Enter your password.
If you can't remember your password, click the Forgot Password link. An email with instructions will be sent to the email address associated with your Workplace account.
Alternatively, you can contact your team administrator, who can reset your password or, if the Active Directory integration is enabled, verify that your Active Directory account is active.
- Click Login.
- Complete steps 1-4 in the Log in instructions. This will open the Two-Factor Authentication Setup page:
- Select a radio button to select your authentication method.
Google Authenticator is the setting we recommend. Google Authenticator is more reliable and secure because the 6-digit PIN code (the second authentication factor) is not transmitted over any network. Therefore, there is no risk of exposure, and the Google Authenticator does not depend upon any cellular, WiFi, or Internet connection. The secure authentication mechanism is based on a time-driven protocol, so the PIN code is calculated separately and independently by both the server and the Google Authenticator mobile app.
- Click Next.
- Depending on the method you have selected, you will either be prompted to enter a phone number in order to receive a text message, or you will be given instructions for downloading and using Google Authenticator for your Workplace"Workplace" describes the Autotask Workplace service in its entirety. Online login.
- Complete the steps in the Log in with two-factor authentication instructions.
- Complete steps 1-4 of the Log in instructions. If you haven't set up two-factor authentication, refer to Set up two-factor authentication the first time. If you have already set it up, you'll see the Two-Factor Authentication page:
- Enter the code generated by Google Authenticator or sent to you via text message (depending on your Two-Factor Authentication settings.)
- Click Verify.
Once you have logged in, if you wish to change your two-factor authentication settings, refer to Two-Factor Authentication.
Click the Download button at the bottom of the page.
|Forward this topic to others|