SECURITY Administrators, Super Administrators, and Members who have been granted permission to create Connections
NAVIGATION Workplace Online » Team » Connections » Add a Connection button
You'll use this page to add new connections to your team. Connections have a security level that restricts their access to some areas and functions in Workplace"Workplace" describes the Workplace service in its entirety.. As connections cannot have a storage quota allocated to them, they cannot create projects nor can they backup. They additionally cannot see all members and connections on the team.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Go to Workplace OnlineWorkplace Online is the web portal that users within a team can use to access their data and administer their team. » Team » Connections.
- Click the +Add a ConnectionA connection is a restricted user with a named Workplace account. Connections do not have storage quota allocated to them, they cannot create projects, and they cannot see all members and connections on the team. button.
- Complete the fields on the New Connection page as described in the table below:
|First Name/Last Name *||Enter the first and last name of the connection.|
|Email Address *||Enter the email address of the connection.|
|Phone Number *||Select a prefix, if necessary, then enter the connection's phone number.|
|Country *||Select the connection's country.|
|Time Zone *||Select the connection's time zone.|
|Additional Info||Enter any additional information about the user. This information will be displayed on the Connection Details and Edit a Connection pages.|
- Click Create Connection.
- Click the Edit Photo link. This will open the Update Photo popup:
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to and select the image file you wish to use.
- Use the blue square on the image to adjust cropping. A preview appears on the right.