SECURITY Administrators and Super Administrators
NAVIGATION Workplace Online > Team > Connections > or right-click the connection > Edit
You'll use this page to edit information about your connections, change their passwords, reset their two-factor authentication (if applicable), or convert a connection into a team member.
- Update information as necessary. Refer to the table below for all fields and functions:
|First Name/Last Name *||Enter the first and last name of the connection.|
|Email Address *||Enter the email address of the connection.|
|Phone Number *||Select a prefix, if necessary, then enter the connection's phone number.|
|Country *||Select the connection's country.|
|Time Zone *||Select the connection's time zone.|
- Click Update.
- Click the Edit Photo link. This will open the Update Photo popup:
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to and select the photo you wish to use.
NOTE If the photo is too large, you'll be asked to crop it.
- A photo preview will display. If you're happy with the photo, click Apply Changes. Alternatively, click the Return to Upload link to upload a different photo and repeat Steps 2-3.
- Click Save.
NOTE This option will only appear if 2FA is enabled for the user.
- Click the Reset 2FA button.
- Confirm the reset in the resulting popup window.
- Click Change Password. This will open the Change Password popup window.
- Enter the new password.
- Re-enter the new password.
- Click Change Password.
IMPORTANT When you convert a connection to a member, you will allocate storage to that user. This will allow that user to create projects and backup their computer(s).
- Click the Change into MemberA member is any user with a Workplace account and the ability to be allocated storage within the Workplace environment. button. This will open the Convert Account popup:
- Select the amount of storage you wish to allocate to your new member.
- Click Convert Account.