SECURITY Administrators and Super Administrators
NAVIGATION Workplace Online » Team » Members » or right-click the member » Edit
You'll use this page to edit information about your team members, change their passwords, reset their two-factor authentication (if applicable), or adjust their individual storage allocation. You can also convert a team member to a connection on this page.
If you want to adjust the storage allocation of more than one team member, refer to Manage Team Storage Quota.
- Update information as necessary. Refer to the table below for all fields and functions:
|First Name/Last Name *||Enter the first and last name of the member.|
|Email Address *||Enter the email address of the member.|
|Phone Number *||Select a prefix, if necessary, then enter the member's phone number.|
UserA user is anyone with access to Workplace. Storage *
Use the + and - icons to increase or decrease the amount of storage available to the user, or enter an amount manually. The default value for this field is 2GB.
For unlimited plan teams, this field always displays Unlimited and is always disabled.
|Country *||Select the member's country.|
|Time Zone *||Select the member's time zone.|
|This member is an Administrator of the Team||Select this check box to give the member an administrator security level for this team. Refer to Security Levels.|
|This member is a Super Admin of the team||Select this check box to give the member a super administrator security level for this team. Refer to Security Levels.|
|This member can create Connections||Select this check box to allow this member to add new Connections.|
- Click Update.
- Click the Edit Photo link. This will open the Update Photo popup window:
- To adjust the cropping of the photo, use the blue box to adjust the crop area and skip to step 6.
- To upload to photo, click Browse.
- Navigate to and select the image file you wish to use.
- Use the blue square on the image to adjust cropping. A preview appears on the right.
NOTE This option will only appear if 2FA is enabled for the user.
- Click the Reset 2FA button.
- Confirm the reset in the resulting popup window.
- Click Change Password. This will open the Change Password popup window:
- Enter the new password.
- Re-Enter the new password.
- For security reasons, enter your own password.
- Click Change Password.
- Click the Change into ConnectionA connection is a restricted user with a named Workplace account. Connections do not have storage quota allocated to them, they cannot create projects, and they cannot see all members and connections on the team. button. This will open the Convert Account popup window:
IMPORTANT When you convert a member to a connection, they will no longer be able to create new projects or (for metered plans) use the backup feature. All existing backups will be permanently deleted. The storage quota allocated to this member will be freed up and can be allocated to other members. Note that projects owned by the member must be reassigned before their account can be converted. Please be certain that you want to convert the team member to a connection before completing this process.
- Click Convert Account.