When you install Workplace DesktopAlso known as the Workplace Desktop app, and in the context of this documentation, simply "the app," Workplace Desktop is the software installed on a computer that is responsible for synchronizing data between the local drive and the cloud., the Outlook plugin will be automatically associated with the primary account used for Workplace"Workplace" describes the Autotask Workplace service in its entirety. Desktop.
To associate the Workplace Outlook plugin with a non-primary Workplace account:
- Completely uninstall Workplace Desktop. Refer to Install or Uninstall Workplace Desktop.
- Install Workplace Desktop 7.1 or later.
- At the Launch/Cancel prompt, click Cancel.
- Open Outlook.
- Open a new email.
- Click one of the Workplace plugin icons in Outlook.
- The system will prompt you enter your credentials.
|Forward this topic to others|