All Workplace Server users
Windows taskbar > > Preferences... > Preferences button > Network tab
This tab allows you to control data transfer speeds and manage proxy settings for Workplace ServerWorkplace Server is a component of the Autotask Workplace service. It makes all your files accessible through Workplace while retaining local, centralized data storage so that your data is also available via your local area network (LAN). The Workplace service keeps all data on your LAN accessible internally and in sync with Workplace..
- Click the icon in the taskbar and select Preferences... > Preferences button > Network tab.
- Select the network connection to apply the settings to.
- Make your setting selections from the following available options:
|Select normal speed||Specify the normal transfer speed the connection should use.|
|Use fastest speed||Select the Use fastest speed check box to allow Workplace"Workplace" describes the Autotask Workplace service in its entirety. Server to use the fastest speed available between set hours, then specify a time slot when the maximum speed can be used.
To disable this feature, clear the check box.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the icon in the taskbar:
- Go to Preferences... > Preferences button > Network tab
- Click the Change Proxy button. The following popup will display:
- Select the desired protocol from the Proxy drop-down list.
To view your current Windows internet properties, click the Internet Properties button.
- Enter the requested information for the protocol you selected.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to save the settings and close the window.
|Forward this topic to others|